Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2018 The University of Nottingham is offering 105 scholarships for students starting full-time masters degree programmes in September 2017. Scholarships are available for full-time masters degree progammes in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science.
The aim of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
EU and International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic) before they can register on an academic programme.
University of Nottingham in United Kingdom
Level and Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards:
105 scholarships – 30x 100% tuition fee and 75x of 50% towards tuition fee
Nationals (or permanently domiciled in) of Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Commonwealth* listed below:
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
50-100% support towards tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth (*see above) AND
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Social Science.
- nottingham developing solutions scholarships
Currently, Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Applicants must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September or October 2017 before they can apply for the scholarship. Application for admission to study at Nottingham should be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship. Scholarship applications are done online before 24 March 2017 (12 midday UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship