Npower Pre-Selection Criteria for Candidates | Npower, Npower Criteria for Pre-Selection of candidates for physical verification has been released…See more details below;
Npower Pre-Selection Criteria
N-Power | the Federal Government empowerment scheme, has released the criteria used in pre selecting candidates for the physical verification.
This information was contained in a statement on its official Twitter handle, @npower_ng
Npower Criteria for Pre-Selection of candidates for physical verification
Applicants and the General Public must note that pre-selection does not equate Final selection.
In selecting the 300,000, the following was taken into consideration
1. BVN Validation and Online Assessment
2. Achieving equity
3. Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
4. Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
5. Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from 2016
6. Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
7. Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
8. Programme Allocation – Teach/Agric/Health
300,000 have been pre-selected for the physical verification stage.
NB: Pre-selection does not equate Final selection.