Npower Recruitment 2017 – portal.npower.gov.ng
In this Federal Government Recruitment article, you will get latest updates on Npower Plc 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Npower Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2017?
- Npower Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- Npower Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- Npower 2017 Recruitment Deadline
IMPORTANT! Currently, Npower Recruitment is not yet online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Npower Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Npower Plc recruitment portal:
www.portal.npower.gov.ngor Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Recruitment application details is out.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
Npower Recruitment 2017 | –
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
Npower General Recruitment Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Npower Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or nongraduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Npower Recruitment Application Closing Date
Thank you for reading Npower Recruitment 2017 – portal.npower.gov.ng please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.