NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal – www.my.nti.edu.ng
The National Teachers Institute, Kaduna (NTI) pronounces their new online student portal, referred to as the NTI student portal. The student Portal is the home for all distance learning students where they’re able to plan, attend and track their education activity for both live as well as self-paced classes. With one-click, students can access equipment, calendars, and support sources.
Improved survey and assessment capability provide both students and their instructors with a clear picture of progress throughout their educational journey.
The student portal is built with state of the art technologies and a clean mobile friendly user interface. The site had been released in various internal and pilot stages throughout the last quarter of 2016 and is targeted for global launch in the first quarter of 2017.
National Teachers Institute NTI Programme Application Guide
- Visit my.nti.edu.ngOr click here to Start filling in your Application form
- Click Fresh Applications
- Complete the application form online
- Proceed to Generate RRR. Note: Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
- Now, you\’re required to either make payment at Bank or online
- After making payment, repeat step 1 again and then;
- Complete your application
For information about the new NTI Student portal or to register for a programme, please visit: my.nti.edu.ng
Thank you for reading NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.