NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization Registration Timetable, Orientation News
Important Note Before NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization Registration
Important: All prospective member of NYSC Members who have not been mobilized for Batch B or whose names were not found in Batch A Senate list for approval are expected to check for their names for Batch B Mobilization… However kindly note that the NYSC Batch B Mobilization excercise for 2017 has not yet commence and we urge you to bookmark this page and visit often as this page will frequently be updated.
Read Also: NYSC Notice to Part-Time Graduates – 2017
NOTE: Latestschoolgist wishes to inform allprospective corps members to ensure that they have a valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- For other online registration / mobilization requirements both for home and foreign-trained graduates, visit; See How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List for All Institutions – 2017 Batch ‘A’
How To Register For 2017 NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization:
- All prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps members are to visit the NYSC Online portal Which is www.nysc.org.ng for online registration and biometric data capture.
- All prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps members should upload a Passport photograph with the following specifications;
– Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
– Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame.
– Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 will have to go to their respective schools to collect their and call-up letters or exclusion letter when needed.
We thank you for taking your time to read NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization, you can help us share this article to your friends and family as well, Also don\’t forget to subscribe to our daily news letter and like our Facebook page for more interesting stories that concerns you.