NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2017 | NYSC Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 Mobilization Exercise Timetable
The National Youth Service Corps has commenced the mobilization for the 2017 Batch “A” service year. See the time table for the 2017 batch “A” mobilization exercise below.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch B Stream 1
2. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th – 30th September 2017
3. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs3rd – 8th October 2017
- NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization Registration,Timetable,Orientation
- NYSC Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable – 2017
- 2017 Batch A NYSC Senate Mobilization List For All Institution
4. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions8th – 14th October 2017
5. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th October – 12th November 2017
6. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th October – 12th November, 2017
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers17th October – 12th November, 2017.
8. Deployment and Printing of Call-upLetters by ICT Department14th – 19th November, 2017
9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions21st – 25th November, 2017. NYSC Mobilization Timetable
10. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs21st – 25th November, 2017
11. Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 for stream 1