OAU Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME & DE Registration.
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session admission screening exercise.
IMPORTANT! Currently, OAU Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
OAU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Eligibility
Candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and who scored 200 or above in the last UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise. Also, Direct Entry candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their 1st or 2nd choice are to register and come for the screening exercise on the same date.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Only awaiting result candidates who applied within the specified period will be allowed to upload their results when they are released.
OAU Application Guide | How to Apply for OAU Admission Screening Exercise.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal ( eportal.oauife.edu.ng ) and click on 2017 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS using their JAMB Registration Numbers to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to pay for EPORTAL Access Charges for ICT Development (as paid by all regular students utilising OAU EPORTAL platform) to upload necessary data and N 1,500 screening charge on Remita platform which accepts cash payment via branch of any bank or master card..
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the EPORTAL after payment has been confirmed by Remita on the EPORTAL:
OAU Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME & DE Registration Guide.
- Update JAMB data
- Upload SSCE result (WAEC or NECO)
- Scan copy of certificate/online WAEC or NECO result (Statement of result from schools not allowed)
- Upload picture (if not available)
- Print Admission Screening Report
OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise Date.
Not yet updated online.
Candidates are required to bring copies of the Admission Screening Report on resumption if admitted.
This exercise do not require physical presence of candidates on OAU campus.
Thank you for reading OAU Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME & DE Registration please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.