OAU Post UTME Screening Score Computation Released 2017/2018
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME Screening Score Computation Is Out 2017/2018 – See Details Here
1. The FIRST RESULT SLIP printed was based on an AGGREGATE SCORE.
2. The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE is computed as follows:
A = UTME-SCORE(over 400) divided by 8
B = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
C = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (100%) = (A B C)/100 x 100%
3. The NEW RESULT SLIP is based on the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE only, this is a portion of the POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE.
4. The POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE is computed as follows:
A = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
B = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE (100%) = (A B)/50 x 100%
5. Candidates will notice a
CHANGE in their SCORES because the first print out is an AGGREGATE SCORE, while the second is a SCREENING SCORE.
6. Candidates must score at least 50% in the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE to be considered for admission
7. The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (which has UTME score considered) will be used for placement in FACULTIES and DEPARTMENTS
A complaint form was made available ON-LINE between Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 and 5th October, 2017 for candidates to express their concerns.
OAU Post UTME Screening Score Computation Released