OceanBlue Energy Industrial Services Company Recruitment May 2017 – Administrative Officers
We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th May, 2017.