Okopoly HND (Regular/Evening/Weekend) Admission Form 2017/18
The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY) admission into HND programme (Regular, Evening and Weekend)for 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
Applicants for the HND programme must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, OR NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition to the above, applicants to the HND Programmes must possess a National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
Method of Application
- Candidates are to visit www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms under5 “Admissions”and proceed to generate invoice receipt
- Print the Invoice and proceed to Microfinance Bank, Union Bank and Enterprise located within Oko the print-out to make payment using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Afterwards return to the registration portal to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Applications cost: Cost is Eight Thousand Naira (N8000)
Thank you for reading Okopoly HND (Regular/Evening/Weekend) Admission Form 2017/18 please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.