OrderPaper Nigeria Recruitment 2017 OrderPaper Nigeria is the Nigeria’s premier multi-platform media organization dedicated to reporting, tracking and archiving activities of the legislature as an arm of government for the digital age.
OrderPaper Nigeria Recruitment 2017
We are the first authentic and independently-driven online medium of interface between citizens and elected representatives in Parliament and in this way, deepen democratic growth and development in the country.
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
We’re seeking a Social Media Assistant based in Abuja to join our social team on full time basis. The team work seven days a week to share OrderPaper’s stories in fun, creative, insightful and engaging ways. We’re looking for highly motivated, imaginative, resourceful individuals, with a strong working knowledge of social media platforms. You will need to be able to produce sharply-written, engaging, clickable posts – all promoting the OrderPaper’s content, encouraging engagements and helping create a OrderPaper community across social networks.
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and execution of OrderPaper’s social media strategy
- Lead The OrderPaper’s adoption of emerging social platforms and tools, and take responsibility for the growth of OrderPaper’s new social channels
- Work directly with editorial and graphics teams, ensuring their respective demands are met
- Ensure the newsroom has sufficient insight to produce Internet-friendly stories, and take responsibility for their subsequent distribution on social media channels
- Edit and maintain OrderPaper’s social media channels to a high standard
- Focus on targets and be clear of what is required in order to meet them
- Previous experience within a Social Media Internship/ Work Experience
- Good writing/blogging skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of paid social media and audiences targeting strategies
- Hands on attitude and ability to work across multiple projects with short lead times
- Analytical skills (ideally including familiarity with web analytics tools)
- Competent with Photoshop/InDesign and Excel
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree