Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today’s technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow’s futuristic home.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Responsible for performing non-routine research and administrative tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Participates in project budget planning and development.
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
- Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Supervises other project staff; assigns tasks; sets priorities.
- Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
- Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
- Serves as liaison for department; coordinates activities and exchanges information.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of project administration
- Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Degree in Management or relevant courses
- 3-5 years of quality experience in a Project Coordinator/Manager role in the delivery of development projects
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge on project management
- CCNA and PMP
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV with the position they are applying for as the subject of the email.