Proud Texan Scholarship for High School and College level Students 2018 Applications are currently been accepted at the Law Office of Hilda L. Sibrian, P.C. for the Proud Texan Scholarship Program.
Proud Texan Scholarship for High School and College level Students
As its name, the scholarship is exclusively open the U.S. citizens who are attending any Texas high school senior or college. Winner will be granted $2,500.
The Law Office of Hilda L. Sibrian, P.C. is sponsoring Essay Contest with the purpose of helping with a deserving individual’s college education, as they value and understand the importance of a good education because that is the key to success.
The winning candidate will win a $2,500 scholarship that can be helpful in college, law school, or another institute of higher education.
Level and College Level
High school and college level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In Texas, United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The competition is open to any Texas high school senior or college student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five-year institution in 2018
- Employees of Sponsor and GNGF, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition
- No minimum GPA is required
Only U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, create a short (30–120 second) video and essay, telling us the following things:
- What motivates you to continue your education?
- Who helped you along the way?
- What do you plan to do to better the state of Texas?
March 30, 2018.