Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2017 Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc massive recruitment for graduate is currently ongoing.
Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2017
This article will guide you on latest update about N-power Plc 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Seplat Petroleum Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for Seplat Petroleum Graduate Recruitment 2017/2018?
- Has Seplat Petroleum Started Recruitment for 2017?
- Seplat Petroleum Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- Seplat Petroleum Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- Seplat Petroleum 2018 Recruitment Deadline
To be ascertain if the Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc recruitment portal: https://seplatpetroleum.com/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Recruitment application details is out.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the Nigerian and main market of the London Stock Exchange. Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from fresh graduate for the position below:
Title: Graduate Scheme (GS)
- The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme.
- The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide.
- Throughout this campaign we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas), Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA), Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Applicants who graduated in 2014 will be considered if they possess a relevant Master’s degree in addition to a Second Class Upper or a First Class Bachelor’s
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience for candidates with post-NYSC work experience.
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible. Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2017
Prospective candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Determination to be the best
- Strong analytical and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning
- Strong passion for excellence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working.
Seplat Petroleum Recruitment Application Guide
All candidates should provide the following details in their Resume:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Community (If applicable)
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise
- Education Qualification and Class of Degree
- NYSC Completion Date
- Work experience (If applicable)
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.