STEBUK Academy Recruitment for Graduates 2017 Apply Now
STEBUK Academy Recruitment is a newly established School located in Ikosi, Ketu, Lagos. The school consists of Creche, Nursery, Primary, College and Training sections. The school opened for admission of students in September 2016 (up to JSS). We will admit SSS students from September 2017, preparing
them for WASSCE, SSCE, BECE and Cambridge IGCSE examinations. We aim to help students benefit from the “global village” through exposure to international systems in addition to the Nigerian education system, hence our curriculum is based on Nigeria and British systems.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed individual with strong leadership, communication and IT skills for the position of:
Job Title: Principal (Director, Academics)
Resumption Date: 01 July 2017.
- B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE in Education
- Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Experience: STEBUK Academy Recruitment
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Demonstrated history of working within a high performing educational institution
- IGCSE, British Curriculum and Montessori training / certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of managing changes and raising standards
- Excellent leadership and people relation.
- Resilient, innovative, proactive, selfless, self-led, solution and results-driven
- Excellent planning, organisation and execution
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and public speaking
- Professional authority: ability to command the respect of students, staff and parents
- Excellent proficiency in ICT.
General qualifications and competencies for ALL staff for STEBUK Academy Recruitment
- Highly innovative and results-driven
- Excellent command of English Language – both written and spoken
- Excellent computer literacy (Internet & Social Media Savvy)
- Above 75% competency in the use of MS Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Excellent passion and energy for children’s well-being
- Great and exemplary attitude to work, and interpersonal relationship
- Excellent leadership, organisation and communication skills
- Proven professional authority: ability to command the respect of students, staff and parents
- Excellent planning and public speaking skills
- Strong character and integrity
- Ability to multi-task and work under intense pressure
- Experience: from 1 year
3. Specific qualifications and competencies for Teaching Staff
- NCE / B.Ed / M.Ed / or any other degree with PGCE in Education
- Excellent passion and energy for teaching
- Excellent passion and energy for baby caring (for Creche & Nursery)
- Montessori training / certification (an advantage for Basic School)
- Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Experience in IGCSE and British Curriculum will be an added advantage
4. Specific qualifications and competencies for Administrative Staff
- NCE / HND / B.Sc / M.Sc or any other relevant degree
- Certification by relevant professional bodies (e.g. ICAN, Nursing Council, etc)
- Education bias will be an added advantage
Job Title: English Teacher
Requirement for STEBUK Academy Recruitment
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply for STEBUK Academy Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com Or login to there website for more info https://www.stebukacademy.com/vacancy
Application Deadline: Open Until filled.