TGI Group of Companies Recruitment 2017 The TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with diverse interests. Operations of the group primarily span across developing economies in Africa, Middle East and Asia.
TGI Group of Companies Recruitment 2017
The group’s business interest covers manufacturing of fruit drinks, juices and dairy products, packaged food and condiments, production of vegetable oil, cotton ginning, poultry and fish farming, processing and marketing of frozen foods, importation and distribution of industrial and agro chemicals, fish trawling and specialised oil services.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Executives
Position Summary :
Marketing, POS Procurement, BTL, Consumer Activation, Market Activation, Events, PR, Digital Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Out of Home (OOH).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility of all the BTL & Digital initiative Planning & Execution including leading & implement, Process Controls, People Management, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less supervision.
- Includes coordination with external agency & vendor handling.
- Breaking down the Annual & Quarterly Activations (BTL & TTL) Plans/Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Ownership & responsibility for excellence for all, BTL & TTL Initiatives as per Marketing Plans.
- Responsible for market activation programs, – with robust control & tracking mechanisms along with metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal departments (e. g. Sales, Finance & Supply Chain) & external partners (e.g. agencies, freelancers & vendors) to execute successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives.
- Responsibility of planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Around 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Marketing function, in a FMCG & Services or Telecom environment,
- Good experience of executing BTL Initiatives (Consumer & Market activation, Events, POS procurement, OOH), PR, Digital Initiatives across diverse geographies.
- MBA (Marketing) from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Agency/Vendor Management skills.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply