Tokushima University Scholarships: Study in Japan, Asia 2018
A high rated institution of learning in the heart of Asia, Tokushima University is offering ¥150,000 scholarship funding to International Students to study in Japan – 2018. Applications are ongoing for qualified and interested candidates.
Students from India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, East Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos are invited to apply before 10th November, 2017.
Tokushima University Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have registered or will register at Tokushima University as a graduate student from April, 2018
- be 34 years old or under, at April 1, 2018
- be able to communicate in Japanese
- have completed their undergraduate program
How To Apply Tokushima University Scholarships:
The following are required during application:
- Application form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please ask your supervisor to fill in only “Recommendation comment”.
- Transcript of 2017
- A photocopy of your Residence Card (both sides)
- Photocopies of passport’s photo and Entry Visa page.
All applications are done online. We advise applicants to follow the online submission of information judiciously. Details are on the school website. www.isc.tokushima-u.ac.jp