UNIJOS Diploma In Theatre Arts Admission Form 2016/17 Has Commence
The Department of Theatre and Film Arts, Faculty of Arts, University of Jos hereby announces the sales of Admission Forms into Diploma in Theatre Arts Programme for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Interested candidates must possess either WASC/NECO or GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Certificate with credit passes in English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts subjects while all applicants must prepare to attend an audition exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
For the Payment of Application Form, go to www.remita.net to generate an RRR
- Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- Name of MDA – type “University of Jos”
- Type of service/Purpose – select “APPLICATION FORMS”
- Fill other details to generate RRR then proceed to any bank Branch or any preferred channel such as internet Banking, ATM Card, e.t.c
- Pay N5, 000.00
- Visit http://mis.unijos.edu.ng to fill the online application form.
- Select Application Form and click Proceed.
- Select Create account and click on Diploma Programme.
- Follow the online procedures to fill the application form.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
All Application Forms should be completed online by the applicant before 25th October, 2017.
Applicants should await an email and/or SMS for confirmation of successful application. On receipt of the SMS or email, the applicant should log in with his/her account details to view the completed application and print a copy for reference purpose.
For further enquiries, contact the Coordinator of the Diploma in Theatre Arts Programme, Department of Theatre and Film Arts, University of Jos, on 08036182956.
Mr Monday M. Danjem
Thank you for reading UNIJOS Diploma In Theatre Arts Admission Form 2016/17 Has Commence please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.