Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2017 Unilever is one of the largest global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company and manufactures some of the world’s best-known brands, such as Rexona, Lipton, Omo, Lifebuoy. With 2 billion consumers using our product every day, getting the final product to the consumer at the right quality, at the right time and price takes serious business expertise.
Supply Chain Management is responsible for the whole process, from sourcing the raw materials to getting a great product onto the supermarket shelf.
- 2017 Graduate Summer Internship Program at KornerStone Staffing
- Npower Recruitment 2017 | Requirement and Application Guide – www.portal.npower.gov.ng
Program Title: Heroes For Change
The Unilever ‘Heroes For Change’ program is a social mobilisation volunteer programme designed to teach and empower undergraduate university students and NYSC members to contribute to society and create a better future for all NIgerians. Enter now!
- Are you passionate about change?
- Would you commit 6 months to join the fight against Iron deficiency anaemia in Nigeria?
- Are you a university undergraduate or NYSC member currently residing in Lagos State?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply