United Nations World Food Programme Internship 2017 | [Private Partnerships – 1000 per month] .
Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
PROGRAMME: Internship, Private Partnerships (PGP)
Requisition # 54881
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Business, Political Science or Marketing/Communications;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
Good to have
- Work experience. Experience as an intern in a management/strategy consultancy or the marketing/ sustainability department of a company would be a plus;
- Knowledge of the social enterprise world and public-private partnership building would be a plus.
- The selected candidate will be assisting the WFP Private Partnerships Division with the following key duties:
- Draft proposals, presentations, communication pieces and impact reports for French and English speaking partners and prospects;
- Map and research selected companies/foundations/social enterprises in the fields of food security and resilience building;
- Help set up and coordinate short-term employee secondments in WFP country offices;
- Produce summaries / case studies on existing public private partnerships;
- Monitor media and manage the team’s weekly updates;
- Support account management tasks upon request, i.e. organize high-level meetings, field trips, etc.
- Undertake other related tasks and duties when needed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment. The current amount for Rome is around $860.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education;
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME INTERNSHIP
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 7th June 2017
Thank you for reading United Nations World Food Programme Internship 2017 | [Private Partnerships – 1000 per month] please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.