UNIUYO Admission Form for Basic Studies 2017/2018, This is to inform the general public that the University of Uyo Basic Studies Programme designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission form is out and on sale.
UNIUYO Admission Form
- Agricultural Economics and Extension Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
- Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Soil Science and land Resources Management
Faculty of Arts
- Communication Arts
- English Foreign Language (French)
- History and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Theatre Arts
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Business Management
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Education
- Geography Education
- Home Economics Education
- Health Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematics Education
- Pre-Primary/Primary Education
- Physics Education
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies Education
- Social Studies Education
- Technical Education
- Vocational Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Geoinformatics and Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Read Also: www.nouonline.com – NOUN 2017 Admission Form is now available online
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science
- Animal Science and Environmental Biology
- Botany and Ecological Studies
- Computer Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for UNIUYO Admission Form
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language and any four (4) other subjects relevant to their course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB. UNIUYO Admission Form
Admission into the programme is usually through a University screening test. At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level in various degree courses in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
NOTICE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates for the 2017 UTME can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
UNIUYO Admission Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio -Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio -data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The admission closing date is scheduled on Monday, July 31, 2017
Date for screening exercise: Tuesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Venue for the screening exercise: Ime Sampson Umana Campus of the University of Uyo, Ediene Abak, Abak LGA