UNIUYO Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME Registration Requirement
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Screeening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UNIUYO Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had the minimum cut-off mark prescribed for each course.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum ofN2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only). Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) are required to pay N500 (Five Hundred Naira Only) via Remita Platform.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
UNIUYO Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME Registration Guide and Requirement
Below are Instructions for Online Registration and Payment;
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
- After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the 2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.
Document Required at UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Venue.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2016 ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB(UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise Dates.
The University of Uyo post UTME screening exercise has been schedule to commence soon.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise Closing Date.
Not yet updated***
Thank you for reading UNIUYO Admission Screening Form 2017 | Post UTME Registration Requirement please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.