University of Jos Preliminary French Admission Application Procedure for 2017/2018
University of Jos, UNIJOS preliminary French programme admission form for the 2017/2018 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Preliminary French Programme mounted by the Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Arts.
University of Jos Preliminary French Programme Duration: This is a full-time one academic year programme.
University of Jos Preliminary French Admission Entry Qualification: Interested applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) credits at Ordinary level including English language. The possession of a credit in any Nigerian language would be an added advantage.
Visit www.remita.net to pay the Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) Application Form fee. Note the successful payment RRR number.
Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng and scroll down to select Application Form. Click CREATE ACCOUNT to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
Login into your email to verify the account created and generate a unique Application Form
University of Jos Preliminary French Admission Submission of Forms and Closing Date:
All completed application forms should be returned to the department of Foreign Languages, University of Jos, P.M.B. 2084, Jos, Nigeria on or before 31st January, 2018 and should contain:
- Certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Indigene certificate.
- Birth certificate/statutory declaration of age
1. At the end of the programme successful candidates are required to show evidence of having scored the minimum UTME cut- off point for admission into the degree programme.
2. Contact the Department of Foreign Language if forms are not accessible.
3. The University does not provide accommodation for candidates offered admission into the pre-degree programmes.