The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) 2018/2019 Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) form, is now available for suitable qualified candidates who wish to take part in the foundation programmes for the 2018/2019 session.
About University Of Benin JUPEB Programme.
This programme enables various candidates to gain Direct entry to 200level to various degrees offered by the University of Benin. Each candidate is expected to take twelve courses which is broken into two semesters , Whereby for the first semester six courses are taken and for the second semester six courses are also taken.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five
(5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc
Procedures On How To Apply
Interested candidates are to purchase application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website,
- Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
To make it easier you can visit here:
Closing Date: Application Closes at Midnight on Friday August 17th 2018.
Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on Saturday, August 25th 2018.