Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
UNIZIK Direct Entry screening application is N2,000. Registration ends on Wednesday 8th of November, 2017. See more details below.
The sale of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) direct entry screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic Year will commence hold on Monday 6th of November 2017.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Screening Exercise Eligibility
Candidates who applied for the Direct entry admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Direct Entry Screening
a. Registration starts on Tuesday, 31st October, 2017 and will end on Wednesday 8th of November, 2017.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Screening Exercise Schedule & Requirements.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Date and Time for the screening exercise will be posted to each candidate’s profile page from Monday 6th of November 2017.
b. Candidates are advised to Print out their completed Application Forms from that day from the University Portal and come along with it for the screening examination.
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.