UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies has released the dates for the screening test and some other important information for all participants. See more details below.
- Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
- The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
- Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2017 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall