Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK postgraduate screening test schedule for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK), school of postgraduate studies, has announced the dates for the 2017/2018 academic session postgraduate entrance examination/screening test
The 2017 SPGS Screening test will hold on Mon 30th –Tues, 31st October, 2017.
Candidates have been notified of time schedules via e-mail.
Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
- The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
- Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2017 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
For enquires, send an email to email@example.com