University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN accommodation notice to Direct Entry screening candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all prospective students who will be involved in the forthcoming UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination which holds on 26th October, 2017, that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for students at an affordable fee of N1,000 only.
UNN accommodation notice to Direct Entry screening
Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below:
UNN Accommodation for Direct Entry Screening Candidates
- After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online.
- Visit the UNN Portal @ http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/.
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application form.
- Click on Screening Accommodation.
- Click and Generate Invoice of N1000 containing RRR.
- Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
- Repeat steps 2- 5
- Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
- Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
- NOUN Commencement of 2017/1 Examination Date Adjusted
- TASUED Direct Entry Screening Schedule 2017/2018
ALSO READ : APPLY: National Institute of Health and Nutrition Fellowship Program for Asian Researchers in Japan 2017/2018
- All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
- Squatting will not be accepted.
- Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
- The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
If you experience any challenge, please contact the following numbers:
08039260493- Payment Issues
07030209659- Room Accommodation Allocation Issues
08091490076- ICT Online Issues
The Numbers above are strictly for Accommodation Issues during the Screening Examination.