Workforce Group Recruitment for Medical Sales Representative 2017
Workforce Group Recruitment – Our client, a multinational Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences company, founded over a century ago, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative – Contract
- Contacts assigned customer accounts or prospects to promote the client’s products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customers.
- Focuses on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Provide information about BHC products to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other stakeholders in the pharmaceutical field
Major Tasks and Responsibilities of Position in Workforce Group Recruitment
- Meets personal sales targets as established
- Receives periodic coaching from supervisor or more experienced professionals
- Visiting doctors / pharmacies, and/or hospitals following a defined work plan and provide information on BHC products and promote their usage
- Organize and hold Clinical meetings, pharmacy breakfasts and other events
- Liaise with Distributors and/or wholesalers and ensure constant product availability in the market
- Participates in special projects such as major promotions, local professional congresses/events, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives
- Report frequently on own and competitor activities
- Continuous presence of the clients products with stakeholders in the pharmaceutical field
- Doctors, Hospital, Clinics, Pharmacies
- Distributors & Sub-Distributors, wholesalers
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience for Workforce Group Recruitment
- University Degree in B.A or Degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Health Sciences
- Proven successful working experience as a Medical Representative preferably in cardiovascular field.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English spoken and written
- Winning personality, open to interact with people
- High Degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently
- Highly self-organized
- Valid Driving license and proven driving experience
- Good IT skills in MS Windows and Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.comUse ‘Medical Sales Rep-Contract’ as subject of the mail. wfmcentre.com
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2017.