www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Application Requirement & Guidelines – 2017/18
www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Nigeria Federal Fire Service | How to apply for Federal Fire Service 2017 | Federal Fire Service Career – portal.fedfire.gov.ng
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment is done once in a year. Check Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment entry requirements below;
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Currently, Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal is not yet opened for new applicants so the Form is not out yet. keep checking this site for their latest updates.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
ADMIN. & FINANCE:
- Oversees appointments, promotions, discipline, welfare, training & development, and general administrative matters;
- Prepares the personnel budget;
- Supervises the various commands such as Lagos Command, etc.
- Administers fund and expenditures.
POLICY, REGULATORY & INSPECTORATE (PRI) www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Policy formulation;
- Sets standards;
- Regulates State & Private Fire Services;
- Inspects and ensures fire safety compliance in public buildings;
- Collects and collates fire statistics for planning, research and development;
- Disaster management.
- Carries-out topography of their areas of jurisdiction;
- Effects rescues
NOTE; PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR NUMBER OR CALL ANYBODY TO AVOID FRAUD
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.