www.schengenvisainfo.com Spain Visa Application Form 2017 is Out Apply Now
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know how to apply for www.schengenvisainfo.com Spain Visa Application in any part of the world. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with Spain Visa application details on this page.
Research has it that Spain has been one of the most beautiful and most visited countries in the world. The country is adorned with natural beauty, scenic attractions and a lot of friendly people. Its capital city is Madrid
A visa is required to enter the country for Studying, Business, Tourism etc. and certain processes are involved before you can be issued a visa.
NOTE: The most important thing is that you need a valid Nigerian Immigration passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay) before you can apply for a visa to Spain.
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Spain, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside there permanently, you will have to apply for a different Schengen Visa, accordingly.
www.schengenvisainfo.com Spain Visa Application
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Spanish Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy. Learn how to fill-in the Spanish Visa application form!
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Spanish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Spain and itinerary. (Click to find cover letter samples for visa applications)
- Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Spain
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Spain
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Spain. A foreigner who seeks to enter the territory of Spain needs to attest owning the overall amount for duration up to 10 days that is representative of a 90% of the gross national minimum wage (598.68€) that is 583.74€, while in case of exceeding 10 days the daily required amount is 64.86€.