YABATECH Change of Course Form 2017/2018
YABATECH Change of Course Form 2017/2018 | Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH change of course application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
YABATECH Change of Course Form 2017/2018 | Eligibility and How to Apply.
YABATECH Change of Course Form
Following the release of the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Admission cut-off marks and screening results, the institution invites candidates that didn’t meet up with the cut-off marks of their respective courses to apply for the change of course form.
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility.
Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 40% are eligible to apply.
All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2017 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
YABATECH: Courses Available for Change of Course.
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
- ND (Art and Design) Full Time
- ND (Fashion Design & Clothing Technology) Full Time
- ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
School of Civil & Natural Resources
- ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full Time
- ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time.
- ND (Marine Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
- ND (Architecture Technology) Full Time
- ND (Building Technology) Full Time
- ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
- ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
- ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
- ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- ND (Industrial Maintenance Engineering) Full Time
- ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
- ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
- ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
- ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
- ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus).
- ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
- ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
- ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
- ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
- Sc (Ed.) Art Education
- Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
- Sc (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
- Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
- Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
- Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
- Sc (Ed.) Physics.
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course.
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Change of Course Payment 2017/2018.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your UTME Number.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Confirm Details & Proceed.
- Click on Pay Now.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Select any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
- If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Internet Banking, kindly select your Bank logo and enter your internet banking details to make payment.
- If Payment option selection is Pay Now at a Bank Branch, kindly Click on Print Invoice and proceed to the bank with the invoice for payment.
- If payment option selected is Pay Now with Cards or Wallet, kindly select your card type and enter card details to make payment.
- Click on Print Evidence of Payment after a Successful Payment.
- Wait for 24 hours then re-login to continue.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 , 4.
- Print out your Payment History.
- Update your Biodata and Print it.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
The change of course form will be on sale from Monday, January 8, 2018 and will end Monday, January 15, 2018.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
KINDLY JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET UPDATE ABOUT THE SCHOOLS,SCHOLARSHIPS AND JOB UPDATES Click Here To Join
KINDLY DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP TO GET UPDATE ABOUT THE SCHOOLS,SCHOLARSHIPS AND JOB UPDATES CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD